Kaon Rear Hinge Aerial Mount to suit Toyota Prado 150 / GX 460 [Standard Rear Door]
or 4 payments of $16.25 with Learn more
Kaons Rear Hinge Aerial Mounting Bracket provides a secure and discreet alternative to conventional aerial mounting locations.
- Great for those running no bullbar or the popular modern hoopless-style bullbar.
- Removes the aerial from your line of sight whilst driving, or for a passenger who likes to take photos out the window.
- Mounting position is also great for work or camp lights, and is compatible with our Aerial Mount Bottle Opener.
- Slotted mount allows for easy installation and modification of the aerial and cable.
- Precision laser cut and folded 2.5mm stainless steel, powder coated in a textured matte black finish that is hard-wearing and looks great.
- Uses existing bolts and holes, so no drilling is required.
- Compatible with lighter-weight Radome and Whip antennas 500g or under.
- Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
- How do I run the cable for this aerial mount?
- We recommend running the cable one of two ways, either through the back of the taillight or through the grommet below the hinge. See the installation video for more details.
- Is this mount able to be installed alongside other KAON aerial/light mounts that secure to the rear wheel?
- Yes, the Rear Hinge Aerial Mount can be used alongside the Single, Double or Stacked Rear Aerial mounts.
- 1 x Rear Hinge Aerial Mount to suit Toyota Prado 150 / Lexus GX 460
- Any hardware required to install is included.
Select Standard Door or Flat Tailgate option.
*Not recommended for heavy-duty spring-based antennas.
*Please note that our Aerial Mounts are not designed for mounting sand flags.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category