The ultimate way to mount your Maxtrax Minis, Out-Back.
Create a mount to suit your setup. Fixed to the Out-Back Spare Tyre Mount, adjust it up and down, in and out. Run it left, right or even above your spare tyre with the Out-Back Maxtrax Mini Mount, it's all up to you.
- Multiple mounting holes and offset design provides maximum adjustability, so you can position to suit your setup.
- Side mounting on your spare tyre allows you to still run a rear bin bag or factory reversing camera.
- Maxtrax sit flush with the sidewall of the tyre.
- Can be used in multiple positions, depending on the placement of your spare. Place it on the left-hand side, right-hand side or even horizontally above the tyre.
- Accessible height is great for mobility issues or those without room on their roof.
- Lightweight but strong aluminium design provides a secure surface to mount 2 or 4 Maxtrax Mini recovery boards.
- Out-Back Spare Tyre mount is also multipurpose, with nearly unlimited uses, perfect for 10L water or fuel storage with a Rotopax Style holder (not included).
- Powder coated in a durable textured matt black finish that will blend in with your tyre and wont rust.
- Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
Works with Maxtrax Mini and Maxtrax Mini Jaxbase Recovery boards.
Compatible with rear-mounted spare tyres from 28-37". For rear bar setups, please check the clearances required in the images or on the FAQ tab.
Top Mounting Only with factory wheel mounts: Prado 120 & 150, Nissan Patrol Y61, Toyota LandCruiser LC76, LC100/105.
- I have a Prado, is this mount compatible with my vehicle?
- The mount is compatible with Prado 120 & 150 positioned horizontally above the tyre only.
- What clearance is required for the Out-Back Maxtrax Mini Mount to be used?
- 170mm of clearance is required from the edge of the tyre at the centre point, in order to mount the Out-Back Maxtrax Mini Mount. This clearance needs to be maintained when the tyre is in all positions, i.e. when the door or rear bar is both closed and open. See the product listing images for more details.
- Due to this clearance, the Out-Back Maxtrax Mini Mount is not compatible with side mounting with some Barn-door models, as the pins either block entry to the passenger side door handle or cannot open fully without fouling on the driver's side taillight.
- How much does the Out-Back Maxtrax Mount weigh when loaded with a set of Maxtrax?
- Loaded with 2 Maxtrax Mini, The Out-Back Maxtrax Mini Mount and Out-Back Universal Spare Tyre Mount weighs 7kg.
- Loaded with 4 Maxtrax Mini, The Out-Back Maxtrax Mini Mount and Out-Back Universal Spare Tyre Mount weighs 11kg.
- How big is the mounting platform on the Universal Rear Spare Tyre Mount?
- The mounting platform on the Out-Back Spare Tyre Mount measures 280x120mm.
- Can I use two Out-Back Mounts simultaneously?
- Yes, two mounts can be used simultaneously, just be mindful of the mount spacing, as well as overall weight loading on both the rear door and the ratchet strap.
- 1 x Out-Back Maxtrax Mini Mount
- 1 x Out-Back Spare Tyre Mount
- 1 x Rola Titan Ratchet Strap 25mm x 3.6m
Optional Maxtrax 17mm Mounting Pins Select your preference
*Before use, please ensure clearance between the product and vehicle, with the door both open and closed.