Kaon Side Angled Fixed Maxtrax & TRED Mount to suit ARB BASE Rack
or 4 payments of $55.75 with Learn more
Positioned on the side of your roof rack, these mounting brackets keep your Maxtrax or TRED within easy reach and keep your roof rack free for all your gear.
- Side angled mounting takes up a smaller footprint, giving more room for all your gear.
- Clamps to ARB's unique dovetail mounting system on both the outer rail and internal slats, for even load distribution to reduce flex and movement.
- Both angle and height adjustments so that you can customise it to suit your setup.
- Optional mounting position for a shovel holder on the back, such as a QuickFist, Rhino-Rack Stow It and Yakima AceO'Spades (not included).
- Provides quick access for even quicker recoveries.
- Secure and lockable mounting system so your Maxtrax will stay put.
- Roof mounting frees up valuable room and keeps your interior clean.
- Quick and simple to install.
- Made from Stainless Steel and powder coated in a durable textured matt black finish that will blend in with your racks and won't rust.
- Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
- 2 x Side Angled Fixed Maxtrax & TRED Mounts to suit ARB BASE Rack
- All hardware required to attach the mounts to the rack is included
Optional Maxtrax 17mm or TRED Mounting Pins Select your preference.
*Rhino-Rack Stow-It, Shovel, QuickFists, Maxtrax and any other accessories pictured are not included.