Kaon Bonnet Hinge Aerial Mount provides a secure and discreet alternative to conventional aerial mounting locations.
- Mounts your aerial or antenna directly under the bonnet hinge on the Passenger side (RHD / Australian Vehicles)
- Sits clear of both wipers and the windscreen with the bonnet open
- Sits further across in front of the A-pillar than other options available on the market, making it more discreet option
- Great for those running no bulbar or a popular modern hoopless-style bullbar, or for a passenger who likes to take photos through the windscreen
- Mounting position is also great for off-road ditch lights
- Slotted mount allows for easy installation and modification of the aerial / light and cable
- Precision laser cut and folded 4mm stainless steel, powder coated in a durable textured matt black finish that blends in and won't rust
- Australian Designed, Made and Owned
- 1 x Bonnet Hinge Mount to suit Ford Next-Gen Ranger, Ranger Raptor or Everest models
- All hardware required to install is included
*Please note that our Aerial Mounts are not designed for mounting sand flags.